Join us in this supranational team work
Our international community is racing against COVID-19. Join us and be proud of yourself for helping people to survive.
All community members of the team volunteered to contribute the best of their knowledge to this development. we believe in the power of a diverse community and in international cooperation.
We look forward to receiving your help in the areas listed below, and if you have any other ideas on how to be part of the community, feel free to contact us.
On this page we are constantly updating information, as we are advancing with our project. For contact details: check out the footer of this page.
Our contributors and supporters are welcome to be featured on our media channels and published on the COMMUNITY page of our website!
Developers we are currently looking for:
- Firmware programmers: (Arduino), ESP32
- Dashboard Programmers: the current system uses ThingsBoard
- Electrical engineers
- Who can draw schematics of the current Breadboard panel versions for production
- Who would like to put together a similar system in their own country
- Who would adapt the concept to available equipments in their own country (pipes, connectors, power supply, etc…)
- Who would help to 3D model some elements of the system
- Who help test the system
We need tools:
There are currently some instruments we need in order to validate the concept more precisely. That is to say, we are primarily thinking of equipments that can be connected to a data logger (wired or wireless) so that the tests can be documented appropriately. However, in many cases these are expensive measuring instruments:
- Gas (air) composition meter
- Air flow meter (which can be placed in a tube and can detect low flow rates)
- Digital noise meter
- Air purity meter (detecting and counting 1-2 nm particles to test filters)
- Gas sensors (O2 and CO2)
- Pipes, fittings and valves for Dräger ventilator (Oxylog 2000)
Media professionals are welcome:
- Journalists, tech-bloggers who help build the international developer and support community
- A proofreader to correct the communication texts
- Graphic artist, who would love to design a logo for the project